Business owners who want to invest or operate in medical drug market must have a valid wholesale drug license issued by the authorized department to maintain the legal scrutiny of the business. If the business owners engage in drug business without any the valid drug license; they can face severe penalties and legal proceedings. Therefore it is necessary to consult a wholesale drug license consultant for hassle free approval of license.
Documents Required for Wholesale Drug License Application
Before submitting the online wholesale drug license application form for your business or venture; you are required to furnish the following documents for successful approval of application and issue of license.
- A cover letter specifying the purpose of obtaining the wholesale drug license.
- Completely filled Form 19 Application
- Declaration Letter by the applicants
- Challan of the drug license fee paid
- Incorporation certificate in case of Company
- AOA, MOA and other certificates by Company
- Office Space Proof (rent agreement, property papers etc)
- Certificates of the pharmacist person
- Appointment letter of pharmacist
Get an expert guidance for wholesale drug license registration in India by GSB Taxation. We are the leading consultant for drug license/ Pharmacy license in India. Get complete guidance by submitting your details in query form and then we will guide you through the process of filling the wholesale drug license application form online.