Earlier company registration was a difficult affair in India but due to regular business reforms of the government and authorities, it has gone through a serious change. Now the whole process to register a company is online. Applicant can go to the official website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) and follow the steps prescribed for company registration in Delhi. Entrepreneurs can choose from various type of business structure while applying and submitting the business registration and incorporation form.
Type of Business Organization in India
There are many type of business formats available for company registration in MCA.
Proprietorship Firm Registration
Partnership Firm Registration
Public Limited Company
Section 8 Company
Steps to Register a Company in MCA, Delhi
- Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN) which is necessary for all individual directors of company. For this purpose, directors are required to file DIN1 Form on the MCA website.
- Go to the official website of MCA to create an account for further processing of the company incorporation application.
- Applicant must upload the DIN 1 form along with required documents for comapny registration and applicable fee and charges.
- After issue of DIN, applicant must fill the DIN 2 form along with proof of DIN number to intimate the company.
- Then the company files incorporation application with registrar of companies (ROC) along with DIN 3 Application form.
- After successful application and approval; applicant is issued an acknowledgement of company registration.
This is the complete procedure to register a company in Delhi under MCA. It is responsibility of applicant to choose right business form to incorporate and submit the right documents to MCA. If the documents and application will have mistakes, it can delay the company incorporation process.
Along with company registration a business is also required to apply for business licenses as per the requirement such as FSSAI license for food business, IEC code for import export business, GST registration for all business entities.