To apply for FSSAI Registration in India, applicant is required to follow the steps for FSSAI registration as specified by the licensing authority. Here is the complete description of the procedure as specified in the official circular of FSSAI registration authority.
- Go to the official website : http://www.fssai.gov.in
- Click “Food Licensing and Registration System”
- Click the “Check your Eligibility” button to know if you are applicable for basic, state or central food license
- Check the document requirement as per your eligibility
- Now Sign Up in “Self care portal” on top right of the web page
- Generate a User ID and Password and Sign in to the dashboard
- Click “Apply for license” button and proceed to fill the application
- Click on “ Click to Apply” button and proceed
- Now fill up the Form “B” and print each page before clicking “Save and Next” Button.
- Sign the printed copy of Form”B” and upload the signed copies.
- Scan the required documents and upload them on the website
- SBI challan will be issued and take print out of it.
- Deposit the challan amount in any SBI branch
If you will follow these steps for FSSAI registration, you will obtain the food license in less time and hassles. A consultation from the leading business consultants can help. Fill the query form for a quick assistance.