LLP registration requires various compliance as specified by MCA in LLP Act. Here are some requirements for LLP registration.
- Minimum one partner in LLP is required be a resident Indian. Indian Resident means any individual who has stayed in India for more than 182 days.
- All foreign investment must be reported to RBI.
Documents required to register LLP:
If you want to start a subsidiary, then documents of the parent/ holding company is required.
Foreign Company Documents:
- The incorporation certificate of the foreign company
- Memorandum and Articles of the foreign company
- Board resolution to invest in India
Documents for Foreign Director
- Passport of the foreign director
- Utility Bill of the residence of foreign director
- Drivers License of foreign director
- Passport Size photo of directors
Documents for Indian Resident Director:
- Pan Card the Indian Resident
- Photo ID Proof of Indian Director
- Residence Address Proof – Bank Statement/ Telephone bill
Registered Office Address Documents:
- Address Proof of business address
- NOC from property owner of the office
It will take approximately 20 -25 working days to complete the LLP registration process.
FDI Reporting to RBI:
The LLP is required to report each foreign investment into organisation. The foreign investments is reported into the FDI reporting department of Reserve Bank of India.
Post Incorporation Licenses:
After the LLP registration process is complete, the business requires certain licenses to operate deepening upon the nature and size of business. Here are the list of business licenses which is required to start business operations.
- Shops and Establishment License from the department of labour.
- Tax registrations from the Income Tax Department.
- Employee Tax registrations with ESI and EPF.
- Import Export License from DGFT to carry out importing or exporting business.
- GST registration certificate from the IT Department.
Note: [all the documents must be self-attested]
Get expert consultation for company registration, MSME registration and tax preparation services (GST, ITR, TDS, EPF). Enquire to outsource your accounting services. Also get information for trademark registration.