Register Private Limited Company – Rules & Regulations
A Private Limited Company rules are governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. Some of the unique advantages of pvt ltd company registration are:
- Limited liability protection
- Ability to raise the equity funds
- Separate legal entity
- Continual existence
These features make it one of the most recommended types of business entity for small and medium-sized businesses that are owned by families or professionally managed.
You must know the private limited company rules for registration in India before applying online for incorporation of business in Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Private Limited Company Registration Process
- Choose Unique Company Name
- Acquire DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Acquire DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Company Name Approval Process
- Incorporation Form Filing
Also check for the pvt ltd company registration fee here.
Applicant must comply with the private limited company rules and regulations as prescribed by the ROC.