Registering a company under a right business structure is a very crucial decision. A business person must check the advantages and disadvantages of all the business structure before filing the incorporation application to Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). Here is the details of online company registration process, types and documents required.
Type of Company Registration
- One Person Company : It is business structure where the company is owned by single promoter
- Limited Liability Company : It is a business structure where company is owned by partners with limited liability.
- Private Limited Company : It is a business structure where company is a legal entity. All the stakeholders and directors. Each person in pvt ltd company is regarded as employee irrespective of its post.
- Public Limited Company : It is association of members which is incorporated under company law. Stakeholders have liability limited to their shares in company.
Company Registration Documents
Director documents required
- Aadhar Card of the directors/ partners
- PAN Card of directors/ partners
- Address Proof of directors/ partners
- Passport proof of directors/ partners (if any)
Company documents required
- Address proof of company address
- Utility Bills
- Electricity Bills
Online Company Registration Process
- Apply for DSC
- Apply for DIN
- Apply for Company Name Approval
- Apply for Incorporation of business
- Apply for required taxes and compliances
This is the complete company registration process details for the business persons in India.