Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault (born 5 March 1949) is a French business magnate, investor, and art collector. Arnault is the Chairman and Chief Executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, commonly referred to as LVMH, the world’s largest luxury-goods company. He is the richest person in Europe and the third-richest person in the world according to Forbes magazine, with a net worth of $89.7 billion, as of June 2019. In April 2018, he became the richest person in fashion, toppling Zara’s Amancio Ortega.
Here are some facts about Bernard Arnault & family
- One of the world’s ultimate taste-makers, Bernard Arnault oversees an empire of 70 brands including Louis Vuitton and Sephora.
- His luxury goods group, LVMH, posted record sales and profits in 2018, thanks in part to increased spending by Chinese customers.
- The arts patron is the visionary behind the $135 million Frank Gehry-designed Foundation Louis Vuitton museum near Paris, opened in 2014.
- Arnault and LVMH pledged over $220 million to help repair the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris following a devastating fire in mid April 2019.
- His daughter Delphine is executive vice president of Louis Vuitton, and a member of LVMH’s executive committee.
- His father made a small fortune in construction; Arnault put up $15 million from that business to buy Christian Dior in 1985.
Personal Facts about Bernard Arnault
Bernard Arnault House – Aerial View
Important facts you must know about Bernard Arnault
What does LVMH stand for?
What companies does LVMH own?
- Veuve Clicquot. …
- Marc Jacobs International. …
- Fresh. …
- Guerlain. …
- TAG Heuer. …
Who is the CEO of LVMH?
Bernard Arnault is CEO of LVMH.
Is Bernard Arnault married?