FSSAI license is a mandatory compliance for the food business owners in India. If a person wants to start a food related business such as food processing unit, water packaging unit, restaurant ; then they are required to file the FSSAI food license registration application. In this article we are going to tell you how to submit FSSAI registration form online without any hassles.
You can take guidance of FSSAI registration consultants to save your time and get your work done by experts.
Here is the procedure to submit FSSAI registration form online
- Go to the official website : http://www.fssai.gov.in
- Click “Food Licensing and Registration System”
- Click the “Check your Eligibility” button to know if you are applicable for basic, state or central food license
- Check the document requirement as per your eligibility
- Now Sign Up in “Self care portal” on top right of the web page
- Generate a User ID and Password and Sign in to the dashboard
- Click “Apply for license” button and proceed to fill the application
- Click on “ Click to Apply” button and proceed
- Now fill up the Form “B” and print each page before clicking “Save and Next” Button.
- Sign the printed copy of Form”B” and upload the signed copies.
- Scan the required documents and upload them on the website
- SBI challan will be issued and take print out of it.
- Deposit the challan amount in any SBI branch
This will complete your FSSAI registration procedure.