Take a always healthy food and forever stay healthy and classy. Do you want to have a nice and well-lit dinner? If yes so lets try something different for healthy dinner …🍪. If you want to eat healthy foods, please eat your diet according because it’s very helpful for your help.
So , let’s start
ROAST CHICKEN AND SWEET POTATOES…
- 2 tablespoons whole-grains
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1 1/2-2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion,cut into 1-inch wedges HEALTHYRECIPE
Preparation timingActive- 15min. Ready- 45mins
Recipe of cook
- Position rack in lower third of oven.place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven to preheat.; preheat to 450’F.
- Combine mustard,thyme 1tblspn olive oil and 1/2 teaspn each salt and pepper in a small bowl, spread the misxture evenly on chicken
- Toss sweet potatoes and onions in a bowl with the remaining 1 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven and spread the vegetables on it.
- Place the chicken on top of the vegetables.
- Return the fry pan to the oven and roast stirring the vegetables once halfway through, until the veg. Are tender and beginning to brown and an instant read thermometer inserted into a chicken thigh registers 165degreeF, 30to 35 mins.
- Cut down on dishes
- A rimmed baking paper is good for everything from roasting to catching accidentally drips and spill
- For effort less clean up and to keep Ur baking paper in tip top shape
- Line them with a layer of before each us
- Ready to serve..and enjoy dinner.*