If you run an NGO, you must know the importance of 80G certification. Non Government Organizations mainly work on the donations given by common people. But NGOs must know that NGO with 80G registration certificate is the first priority of the donors because it helps them in availing tax benefits in ITR. They can show the receipt of donation and claim tax deductions under 80G act of Income Tax.
For 80G registration in India, a NGO must fulfill the required conditions to be applicable for the 80G certificate.
- NGO must not have any income from any kind of business.
- It should be either public charitable trust or a registered society.
- NGO must not use its income for any profitable purpose.
- There must be a proper records of its receipts and expenditure.
- The NGO must not benefit of a particular caste or religion.
If you want 80G registration in India, you must fill the form to get best quotes for obtaining 80G certificate in less time.