Trade license is a mandatory compliance for business involved in below categories:
- All businesses dealing with food products such as restaurant, canteen, bakery, meat etc.
- Manufacturing business owners such as factories, mills, cyber cafe etc.
- Business which deals with crackers, candles, timber sale or any dangerous material.
If you have not applied for Trade license yet; then submit your trade license registration application now to avoid any legal penalty in future.
Trade License in India – Documents Required
Before submitting online trade license registration, you must check the documents required for trade license in India. If you will not present the required documents, license issue process can take more than usual time period to complete.
- Aadhar Card/ Identity Proof of proprietor/ directors/ partners
- Pan Card of business entity
- Proof of business premises (electricity bill, water bill , utility bill)
- Fire NOC
- Cancelled Cheque
These are the certificates and documents required for trade license in India. More documents can be asked as required by the respective municipal corporations.
Consult the leading trade license consultants for successful application and approval of the license.
GSB Taxation is one of the top consultants for trade license registration in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and other municipal corporations of India.