Section 406 of Companies Act 2013 and Companies (Nidhi Companies) Rules, 2014 governs The Law and Procedure for Nidhi Company.
Nidhi Companies are monetary business companies operating in India and can be classified as Non Banking Financial Companies (NBFC) and Banking Companies. Nidhi company works through its members and it borrows and lend money only to its members.
And like other banking and financial companies, it does not require to get any licence from Reserve bank of India.
Companies is governed/ruled by the Central Government. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is empowered to give directions regarding the matters related to acceptance of deposits.
Nidhi company registration shall be incorporated through spice form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NIDHI COMPANY INCORPORATION:
- Aadhar card of all Directors.
- Pan card
- Identity proof- voter id/ passport/ driving licence
- Residence proof- electricity bill/ telephone bill/ bank statement
- Passport size photograph
- Registered office address proof
- NOC from the owner of the premises of registered office
- Utility bill
- Affidavit by all directors
- Declaration by all directors
- KYC from all directors