A Private Limited Company registration is governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. It is best suited for the startups and new business owners because of it’s limited liability and fund raising abilities.
An entrepreneur must check out all important documents required for pvt ltd company registration for successful incorporation.
Here is the details of important company registration documents.
- Photo Identity proof of the directors
- Aadhar card of the directors
- Address proof of the directors
- Signature specimen of the directors
- Passport size photograph of the directors
- Utility bill of the business address
- Address proof of the business premises
After knowing the documents required for pvt ltd company registration in India; go with the required procedure as specified by the ROC, MCA, Government of India.