Section 8 Company are basically non government organizations which are registered to operate and promote a cause but not for profit business. They are meant to invest money for charity not to earn profit through that. For easy section 8 company registration, applicants are required to comply with the norms and submit the required documents.
For section 8 company registration, here is a list of most important documents required:
- Identity proof of the applicants
- Residential/ Address proof of the NGO
- Passport size photo of the applicants
- No Objection Certificate of owner of premises
- If not a owned property, need a rent agreement.
Fill the form for complete guidance through section 8 company registration procedure.